FMC Corporation’s withdrawal of Furadan from Kenya and their commitment to buy back the entire remaining product is a welcome gesture of commitment from the Philadelphia-based pesticide manufacture, WildlifeDirect has said. WildlifeDirect’s Chairman, Dr Richard Leakey, who has been calling for a ban on this lethal chemical following lion poisonings in the Masai Mara Reserve [...]
- anil vishnoi on Dr Leakey and Other Conservationists Condemn Destruction of Trees in the Mathews Range
- Nick Martyn on Partnering on community conservation initiatives
- Richard Sandstrom on The Gibe III Dam must be stopped
- Amber Barmore on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A new twist to elephant poaching in Kenya | Bushmeat in Kenya on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A Memo to Mark Potok Re: Your Attack on Minister Farrakhan - FinalCall.com News
- For SBU professor, Kenyan research brings acclaim - NorthShoreOfLongIsland.com
- Photo exhibit offers view of family's two years in Africa - Seacoastonline.com
- 'Scatter, Adapt and Remember': How to avoid extinction - Buffalo News
- Criminology Of Wildlife Trafficking: How Scientific Research May Help Fight ... - Huffington Post