You may have heard about the raging controversy regarding a massive dam that is under construction on the Omo River in Ethiopia. It is called the Gilgel Gibe III dam and it has a wall that will soar 240 metres high – this is the tallest of its type anywhere in the world. It will [...]
- anil vishnoi on Dr Leakey and Other Conservationists Condemn Destruction of Trees in the Mathews Range
- Nick Martyn on Partnering on community conservation initiatives
- Richard Sandstrom on The Gibe III Dam must be stopped
- Amber Barmore on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A new twist to elephant poaching in Kenya | Bushmeat in Kenya on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- Photo exhibit offers view of family's two years in Africa - Seacoastonline.com
- 'Scatter, Adapt and Remember': How to avoid extinction - Buffalo News
- Criminology Of Wildlife Trafficking: How Scientific Research May Help Fight ... - Huffington Post
- Why This Obsession With Technocrats? - The Star
- Serengti Highway Compromise Proposed by Famed Scientist - LiveScience.com