I returned to Kenya last week after a short but truly memorable trip to the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsular. I traveled from Argentina, the port of Ushuaia, across the Drake Passage and returned by the same route after a week in the islands and the peninsular. The sea was “bumpy” and not [...]
- anil vishnoi on Dr Leakey and Other Conservationists Condemn Destruction of Trees in the Mathews Range
- Nick Martyn on Partnering on community conservation initiatives
- Richard Sandstrom on The Gibe III Dam must be stopped
- Amber Barmore on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A new twist to elephant poaching in Kenya | Bushmeat in Kenya on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- Photo exhibit offers view of family's two years in Africa - Seacoastonline.com
- 'Scatter, Adapt and Remember': How to avoid extinction - Buffalo News
- How criminology can fight poaching - Mother Nature Network
- Why This Obsession With Technocrats? - The Star
- Serengti Highway Compromise Proposed by Famed Scientist - LiveScience.com