I am deeply concerned about the ongoing one-off ivory auction that started on 28 October in Namibia and ends on Wednesday, 6 November 2008 in South Africa. I have spent many years looking at issues of elephant conservation and ivory trade and played a major role in successfully eliminating the massive ivory poaching that characterized [...]
- anil vishnoi on Dr Leakey and Other Conservationists Condemn Destruction of Trees in the Mathews Range
- Nick Martyn on Partnering on community conservation initiatives
- Richard Sandstrom on The Gibe III Dam must be stopped
- Amber Barmore on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A new twist to elephant poaching in Kenya | Bushmeat in Kenya on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A Memo to Mark Potok Re: Your Attack on Minister Farrakhan - FinalCall.com News
- Photo exhibit offers view of family's two years in Africa - Seacoastonline.com
- 'Scatter, Adapt and Remember': How to avoid extinction - Buffalo News
- Wildlife Bandits: How Criminology Can Fight Poaching - LiveScience.com
- Why This Obsession With Technocrats? - The Star