Dear Friends, This blog post is written by my good friend, Cynthia Moss, a scientist and Time Hero of the Planet who may be the worlds authority on African elephants, having spent over 40 years studying the elephant population in the Amboseli National Park. I requested Cynthia to post on my blog as a guest [...]
- anil vishnoi on Dr Leakey and Other Conservationists Condemn Destruction of Trees in the Mathews Range
- Nick Martyn on Partnering on community conservation initiatives
- Richard Sandstrom on The Gibe III Dam must be stopped
- Amber Barmore on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A new twist to elephant poaching in Kenya | Bushmeat in Kenya on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- Narinder: Going where stars still shine - Daily Nation
- For SBU professor, Kenyan research brings acclaim - NorthShoreOfLongIsland.com
- Photo exhibit offers view of family's two years in Africa - Seacoastonline.com
- 'Scatter, Adapt and Remember': How to avoid extinction - Buffalo News
- Criminology Of Wildlife Trafficking: How Scientific Research May Help Fight ... - Huffington Post