I’d like to thank you all for your comments about Mt Kenya and the fence. Fencing the Virungas – well, one of the terrible consequences of putting up fences in similar places is that the wire is stolen and converted into snares. Last year however, we did build a dry stone wall around some parts [...]
- anil vishnoi on Dr Leakey and Other Conservationists Condemn Destruction of Trees in the Mathews Range
- Nick Martyn on Partnering on community conservation initiatives
- Richard Sandstrom on The Gibe III Dam must be stopped
- Amber Barmore on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- A new twist to elephant poaching in Kenya | Bushmeat in Kenya on Why is Poaching for Ivory Increasing?
- Criminology Of Wildlife Trafficking: How Scientific Research May Help Fight ... - Huffington Post
- Why This Obsession With Technocrats? - AllAfrica.com
- Serengti Highway Compromise Proposed by Famed Scientist - LiveScience.com
- How Human Evolution Prepared Us to Survive Future Disasters - Io9 - io9
- Prehistoric Moms Had Their Hands Full: Photos - Discovery News